USEFUL TO KNOW
Your mortgage is about your future. So we’re committed to a long-term relationship. Yet with owning a property in France almost always being a long-term affair, you will want to know more about the French property purchase process.
Here’s a quick summary of how it works.
- If you’ve been looking to buy a French property for a while you will probably already know your budget, whether it be a cash-only or financed purchase.
- If the latter, it doesn’t matter if you haven’t found that dream French home, at this stage it is still wise to seek expert advice in order to find out how much you might be able to borrow.
- You never know, your budget might just increase as a result!
- ICE Finance can provide decisions-in-principle for mortgages from a huge range of banks.
- We’ll keep you updated on any changes in the mortgage types you’re interested in – and keep searching for the best option right until you sign to buy your dream French property.
- Click here to calculate how much your French mortgage might cost.
- Once you have chosen you property in France, in order to secure a French mortgage you will need a signed reservation contract or promise of sale document.
- At this stage, if you haven’t already done so, it would probably be a good idea to begin gathering the other required documents too.
- We have made a handy list of the documents you will require here
- Submit your complete mortgage application to ICE Finance with supporting documentation
- ICE Finance will submit everything for you directly to the bank.
- An official and binding interest rate will be granted once your application has been vetted and accepted.
- Two sets of the official mortgage offer will be sent to you.
- You will have to wait a minimum of 10 days before you can sign to accept the offer (the ‘cooling-off period’)
- You will need to initial on every page and sign towards the back.
- The offer will be valid for 6-12 months from signature.
- The Notary receives the mortgage offer.
- You sign for transfer of the title deeds.
- “Ca y est!” – At long last – you are finally the owner of your dream home in France 😀
INFO JUST FOR YOU
They say you can never have too much info! However, sometimes too much is an over-kill and in the world of trading that is indeed true. We believe in keeping things really simple. Just concentrating on the pure essential and leaving the ‘noise’ elsewhere. Grab yourself some more bite-size pieces of useful info below, being sure to click on the tabs on the left-hand side.
The graph to the left shows for 2017 the average number of daily points we have successfully taken out of the market, along with the average number of trades we take on a daily basis.
You can use this information to formulate a guide as to how much money you could make every day when trading with us. If you decide to trade one futures contract at $5 per point and make 40 points a day with us, you can see that you can quickly make +$200 on trading the minimum contract size – even on a small sized account!
Our lead trader / mentor Gary Connell is a well-renowned professional trader, having harnessed his experience of online trading via employment at 3 prestigious bank throughout the 1990’s and the first decade of the new millennium (BNP Paribas, Barclays & Abbey National Treasury). Having gained membership at CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment) he learned how to utilise various professional trading tools over different trading platforms (Bloomberg Terminal, Thomson Eikon, Reuters 3000 Xtra) and harness the power of algorithmic high frequency trading into his daily routine. Abitrage trading become a specialty of his in the latter years of his professional employment, leading to postings out of both Paris & Geneva in Europe. Along with previous colleagues from his banking days, he elected to create a desktop application API (called Figari X1) allowing retail clients with little experience to ultimately think and trade like a professional via side-by-side human coaching. This method of mentoring has evolved into the birth of the company Tradercliq, which seeks to build upon past achievements and continue to strive towards the goal of empowering all derivatives traders not matter what their level of experience.